While Jay and I were gone on our trip, my sweet, awesome mom watched my girls for us!! She had them for the full week! I really don't know what I would do without her! She was in for it with 2 little girls that know what they want! She told me they were so fun and good...I really hope that was the truth! Anyway, when we got to my mom's to pick up the girls they were asleep because it was so late! That was sad! I wanted them to be awake to see us. We woke them up anyway so it was okay! They made us these cute little presents while we were gone! Almost everyday they made us something! I had to take pictures and post them because it was so sweet of my mom to do this with them! When I saw them I couldn't hold back the tears! We just missed them so much and to come back to see them and all the stuff they made us was just priceless!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Your mom is so sweet too, I just love her. She has the kindest heart, you are lucky to have such an incredible mom... No wonder YOU are such a good mom, with her example to follow!!!
What cute girls you have! That is so sweet!
Post a Comment