Monday, April 14, 2008

My GiRls!!!!
















I just have to say that I love my little girls sooooo much!! I am so lucky that I get to stay home to take care of them and be with them! They are too cute for words and I don't know what I would ever do without them! They are my pride and joy! Little miss Jaydyn will be 4 on September 1st and I can't even believe it! She says the funniest things that make me laugh so hard! She is my little miss priss who loves clothes, shoes, make-up and jewelry! She doesnt love to keep her clothes on but she sure loves to have them! She thinks she knows everything, and is so stubborn! Ever since i got into that car accident, she is my little back seat driver! She is pretty good at it too! Now for my little sweet Saydey girl...she is the most lovey little girl I know! She is my sweetheart that can do no wrong! She is starting to say everything! I love watching her figure things out and accomplishing things. She also loves shoes...espeacially flip flops! She can walk in them too! She is 18 months and getting cuter and cuter everyday! She is definatly a daddy's girl! I love my GIRLS!!

8 comments:

Veena said...

Your girls are soooo cute. It was so much fun to see you and them the other day. You swinging with Jaydyn and Saydey was priceless. By the way, I didn't know you were in an accident. So sorry. I guess this means that we do need to get together more so we know what's going on. Plus, it's a good time.

k.young said...

They are so adorable!! I didn't know you were in an accident either. That is scary. And funny and cute that your little girl helps you drive!

Amy said...

Oh my, your girls are so dang adorable. Seriously they are precious. Looks like you guys had tons of fun on your cruise, love all your pics. You will have to tell me all about it. Hope things are good and we will see you at the next Bunko, it's at my house this time. Love ya

Nicole said...

Your girls are adorable. But what do you expect with gorgeous parents like theirs? Seriously.

love_b said...

too cute cheri!! you are the perfect little mommy!

Traci said...

Your girls are beautiful! But of course, have you seen their parents!? It is great to be able to be home with your kids, huh! They grow up too fast.

The Imels said...

oh i love them most! other than you of coarse and i miss them!! you have no idea how bad you miss kaiya times that by two! i cant wait to see you! LOVE YOU!

Angie said...

Blogging is so much fun!!! Your family is so cute! Your pics are awesome!!