Hey!!! Your cruise looks like it was so much fun, i'm jealous. We are buying a townhouse in taylorsville. Just across the street from SLCC on Redwood Road. We are very excited. Ya, talk to your mom and see what works out best. Usually Saturdays are better for us, but we can see what works!!! Love ya.
glkajkdvI am sooo jealous! Zac and I are planning on going on a cruise next summer and seeing your pictures only made me that much more excited. Your girls are so sweet. I bet they were so happy to see mommy and daddy! Cute swimsuit be the way!
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
3 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had such a good time. And how fun to get to go with some friends!
Hey!!! Your cruise looks like it was so much fun, i'm jealous. We are buying a townhouse in taylorsville. Just across the street from SLCC on Redwood Road. We are very excited. Ya, talk to your mom and see what works out best. Usually Saturdays are better for us, but we can see what works!!! Love ya.
glkajkdvI am sooo jealous! Zac and I are planning on going on a cruise next summer and seeing your pictures only made me that much more excited. Your girls are so sweet. I bet they were so happy to see mommy and daddy! Cute swimsuit be the way!
Post a Comment