Monday, December 19, 2011

TyNNleY TID BITS...


Tynnley turned two months almost a month ago...wow, I am really slacking! On November 21 she was two months old. I took her to the Dr. and she looks great. Couldn't be more healthy. She did have to get three shots which is always hard. So sad...I wish Jay would just take her once, but he won't and never has. He can't handle the shot thing. So not fair!

STATS:
Weight: 11 pounds 5 ounces
Height: 22 inches
Head Circ.: 38

:She now smiles like crazy
:Still spits up every ounce she eats I swear
:Eats every 3 hours
:Sleeps all night most night...if not she only wakes up once
:She loves when her sisters and brother talk to her
:She LOVES to be held
:Wears 0-3 months clothes
:Wears size 1 diaper...just recently
:Has the best eyelashes ever...long and curly
:Had her first formula bottle almost to the day of being 2 months
:Now I have dried up and she only eats breast milk once at night
:She LOVES her Binky still, if its not that it is her thumb or fist or whatever she can find
:She also loves her blanket in her face when she is tired and when she sleeps
:She has a pouty lip that is adorable!
:She loves to watch the T.V. or my phone.
:She is too stinkin cute for words!!
:She has gorgeous blue blue eyes
:She loves to be held upright over your shoulder...probably because she spits up so much
:But she loves to cuddle that way too.
:Getting to know her daddy since he has been gone so much in her short life span.




We LOVE this little munchkin more than words can express. She has been such a huge blessing in our life. I always say...we can't imagine life without her and she has only been with us three short months that have flown right by us. Soon she will be a year then 5 and then 10! She has the sweetest little spirit though and the kids just adore her...as do her parents! We LOVE you Lil Buggie!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

She is so cute and getting so big, i love that green and white star outfit!