Saturday, January 14, 2012

WoWzA!

Now I am really overwhelmed with this whole blogging thing. Goodness, I can't keep up...but I need too since this is the way I keep track of everything and such. Let's just say it has been a couple of CrAzY months...to say the least.

First of all...we moved out of our beautiful Lehi home on December 29th. Crazy time to move , but that is when it sold and everything got finalized, so I guess we had to go with it. It sure was weird packing up a house you have lived in for 8 years...almost to the day! Bitter Sweet for sure. My moods were so weird through the whole process. Some days I was like, why are we selling, and then other days I couldn't wait to move. It was the memories in that house. Jay proposed to me in front of the fire place there, and I didn't even know he had bought the house for us. Two HUGE surprises in one! I found out I was pregnant five times in that house, brought home 4 perfect babies in that house, and raised them there, their whole lives. We have had our ups and downs, but...it is just a house. We can make memories anywhere! We can make any house OUR home, and that is what I have learned. We did a lot to that house to make it ours though. We put in our yard, built a HUGE deck, painted the whole thing by ourselves, finished the basement ourselves, and decorated the heck out of it! It was so fun, but it is best for our family to move on. It was the right choice for us right now we believe, so on to new adventures! We now live in a beautiful neighborhood in The Cove in Herriman. We have a nice house we will be living in for a couple of years until we build our own which will be so exciting. We live in a quiet cult a sac and dead end, so it is very quiet. We see deer almost every day which the kids LOVE! I really can't complain one little bit. We are very blessed and I know this. It will be fun making this house our home...which it is already feeling like home. I am so glad for that, because it was SO weird at first. So let the memory making begin...

Anyway, that is just one reason I am SO behind in blogging. But first I will begin with Saydey's darling Christmas program she had with her preschool. They all sang their little hearts out, and did their parts perfect. It was so cute to watch our sweet Saydey. We are so PROUD of her.


Both Girls also had their Cheer Christmas progression night in their cute jammies. They have done this every year, they just show us what they have been learning through out the year and show us their routines that they have been working on. They both decided they just wanted to Cheer and not do any dance, which made for a very sad mama, but it is what they wanted to do. They are both awesome at it and the LOVE the tumbling part of it. Gymnastics...here we come. They are also both flyers, which is so fun to watch, but every time I get a little nervous. Jaydyn is doing some pretty cool stunts, and it's so fun to watch Saydey learn the same stuff Jaydyn just learned last year. They did awesome as always! It is so fun to watch them learn and get better and better. Afterwards, they got to see santa and have a cookie which is always a treat!

SaYdEy...
JaYdYn...
The little man even got to sit on Santa's lap. This was his first time this year seeing Santa, and he was a little hesitant at first, but he did it. Jaydyn nor Karston wanted to sit on his lap at Saydey's Christmas program that was just the day before this. So I am glad they all did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have SUCH a beautiful family Cheri! Sounds like a lot of changes, but it sounds good!