Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


This year we went to my mom's house for Thanksgiving, which was a first. My mom usually goes up to Bert's mom and dad's, but this year it would be just his mom since my Grandpa passed away last year. So my mom did it! It was nice and small and cozy with Ryan and Alisha and their family, my Aunt Rochelle and my grandpa Roe. It was nice and chill. Dinner was fun to plan together and it ended up being amazing. Alisha and I were in charge of the appetizers so that's what we did. It was fun and so YUMMY! Of course we missed my little sis and her family so much. It's so hard around the holidays especially to have her all the way in Arizona, and I know it is ten times harder on her since we are all together and she is the one missing out. But we stay in touch so good and send lots of pictures. That was the only thing missing.

My FAMILY...and Tynnley's first Thanksgiving.







Later that night we went over to Jay's moms house for dessert and to visit with her and his sister Vel and her three little girls. It was quiet and chill, but I am sure glad we made it over there to see them. It was a great Thanksgiving this year, and I am sure glad I wasn't in charge of it this year!

'TIS THE SEASON!

No comments: