Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Happenings...

A week before Thanksgiving, Jay went to work in Kansas to build a church out there. So what do I do...I take off to Arizona to spend some quality time with the sister and her cute family. Last minute Alisha and Easton decided to come which was great. I drove us all down there and all the kids did super super good. I didn't know if we were for sure going until the hour before we actually hit the road. My car was having issues. I had to take it down to the tire store to change out my spare since I had a flat a week before. Sat down there for 2 hours. Came home to start packing, went to start my car so I could listen to some tunes why I cleaned it, and it didn't start. It was just a dead battery for some odd reason, so I got her all charged up, kids ready, luggage on the roof of my car and by 7:00 we got out of good Ole Lehi. It was a day let me tell ya, but we got there with no problems. Kids did awesome and it was beautiful when we arrived. We did a lot of hanging out, cooking, pinterest, and letting the kids play play play. It was nice to just get away for a bit...even though Jaydyn wasn't happy about missing a whole week of school. She had fun though, but was ready for school when we got home. It was Tynnley's first vacation and road trip. She did amazing! Such a good little traveler I have. Love little miss Dani, Kaiya, and Rikki. We sure had fun and can't wait until we do it again...when we can FLY!! Haha!

He fell asleep one night eating dinner...so cute! Reminds me of Saydey girl!







FiNgEr PaInTiNg FUN!!




No comments: