Monday, November 28, 2011

:::HaLLoWeeN 2011:::

Halloween this year was awesome! Jaydyn and Saydey were Lalaloopsy Dolls, Karston was my handsome little golfer, and Tynnley was a skeleton. They turned out DARLING! The morning started off at Jaydyn's school at her Halloween parade. So many kids and parents, but so worth it to see my Jaydyn for a couple seconds. There were a lot of cute cute costumes. After a couple hours there we just came home and hung out and got stuff ready for the evening. We had some of Jay's brothers and sisters and mom come over to trick or treat in our neighborhood. It was such a nice night...mama Joan held Tynnley the whole time all bundled up. So even Tynnley came which was nice because I thought I would be staying home with her. She slept through it all, but at least she was there. Jaydyn and Saydey and the older kids were cruising right along. Kim and Dan stayed with them since we were too slow for them with Karston, Alaya and Jaxon. We all met back at our house for some yummy soup in bread bowls and of course, wassil, and desserts. All in all it was a perfect Halloween!



















































2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the pictures, such cute kids!! Love the La La Loopsies to, that blue hair is perfect!!

Amy said...

DARLING costumes.....oh my gosh can your kids be any cuter, SERIOUSLY!!! I've missed the updates, I know it gets pretty busy with 4, but keep them coming okay! Love ya girl!