SiStErS...
LiTTlE MiSs KaIyA RaE
My mom and all my sisters went to lunch with the Ashcroft girls. We were next door neighbors growing up. They had kids all of our ages and grades which was so fun! So we finally all got together. We have known them since I was in 4th grade so, for about 15 years! It was so fun to get us all together again...that doesn't happen very often at all!
One morning last minute, my mom called to see if we wanted to go to Good Things Utah, since Dani has never been and we have been twice. If we did want to go, we had to be at my mom's house by 9 and it was 8 when she asked us! Of course, we went! We didn't have tickets, we were just going on a whim. We went to the studio and they weren't there. They were on location at Modern Display, so off we went since it was just 10 minutes away. We made it and got to watch the show. It was fun...since there was like 5 of us in the audience they just chit chatted with us during commercial breaks and told us personal stories. It was pretty fun.
Dani and Kai left on Saturday morning bright and early. It's always so hard to say goodbye! It's a big tear fest for sure! She woke me up to say goodbye, but it didn't really feel like it was a real goodbye! So Dani left each of my kids a little letter, and then Jay and I a letter! I shouldn't have read that right when I woke up! I so wish they lived closer to us so we can see them whenever we want! Kaiya had so much fun with her cousins. I am sure glad we skype so Kaiya can remember us. It hasn't been to bad though. We have seen each other every 3 months so far! It just is so hard having your very best friend live 11 hours away!! We sure LOVE you Corey, Dani, and Kaiya! We miss you guys so much already and can't wait until the next time we see you!! Thank you for staying with us...we always have too much fun, even if we are just talking until the wee hours of the night! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!




1 comment:
You and Dani have such a close, loving, fun relationship. I am jelaous, I always wanted a sister. The pictures are cute, you have BEAUTIFUL girls in your family...even the little ones!
Post a Comment