Thursday, April 22, 2010

:::DaYbReAk LaKe:::

So while Dani and Kaiya were in town...Candace took Kaiya's pictures here at Daybreak Lake! So I decided to dress my kiddos up and take their pictures just with my camera just for fun! Oh my gosh...they turned out so cute if I say so myself! Now I just wish I had photoshop to really have some fun with them. That will be coming soon though! This little guy just wanted to play in the water the whole time! I didn't get very many of him because he kept heading to the water! I did strap him in his stroller for some of the time, and he was so mad at me!!


There is a lot of them just to warn you, but I really couldn't break them down anymore than I already did. I just wish I got some of them altogether, but it was impossible!


Saydey girls SaNdY bum!! I just love it!







My Jaydyn loves loves loves the camera! She kept telling me she just wanted Candace to take her picture! But I did get these poses out of her!! She is getting so big.


Oh precious Kaiya! She was bein a stinker and wouldn't pose for the camera, but I love the ones where they don't know that their picture is being taken!










:::SiStErS:::









tHe EnD!!

6 comments:

BAK said...

Cheri, your oldest looks just like you! Your kids are beautiful. :)

Robison's said...

Holy Moly Cheri! Your kids are so beautiful!! I love these pics!! I love how Jaydyn lvoes the camera! She is a little poser!! So fetchin cute!

Jen said...

So cute! You did a great job.

Kristy said...

Super cute! You did good at taking their pictures! What kind of camera do you have?? I think I want one! :)

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

YOu did AWESOME on these pictures they are so stinkin cute!!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh these are the cutest pics Cheri. Look at Jayden in those, um.....can you say little Miss Model!! DARLING!!!