Karston started walking a couple weeks ago just like 8 steps at a time. Now he is walking across rooms, and is loving every second of it! He thinks it's pretty fun. He loves to just drop to the ground and then get back up again. He sure is getting big! He is walking with NO teeth!! Crazy! His two bottom teeth are trying to poke through...I will for sure blog about that. I have been waiting months for his teeth. But they actually say the longer the teeth wait to come in the better they are, so we will see! I just can't believe my little guy is walking!! Big Milestone!
He is walking to Saydey girl...
Standing up...getting ready to take off
Hahaha...he is getting excited, because he is almost to me!
In position! He looks like a football player!
LOOK AT ME...I CAN WALK!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!




5 comments:
He is to little to be walking!! LOL Know he really is going to start getting into everything!! Good Luck with that!!! :-)
Oh Cheri, he is such a handsome little guy.. So adorable. Love when they reach these different mile stones. Although, they are more work, the more they learn. Good luck! ;)
So much fun! Kohen started walking about a month ago too, finally huh? I can't believe Karston doesn't have any teeth. A part of me is jealous, I LOVE baby gums, they are so darn cute.
Cheri is is too cute!!!! i miss him and U need a girls night bad!
is he not the cutest! i love him and i want him...
Post a Comment