I miss them so much already. It is so hard having them live so far away, and I know it is ten times harder on Danielle! Dan is my best friend...we are brutally honest with each other, we can laugh, cry and just be dumb when we are together! I just love it!! We have way too much fun even if we are just doing nothing. I just wish we could do that more, and have our kids play together. Kaiya kept asking for all my kids the whole time we were down there. It was precious. We did go to Build a bear so I could give my kids their own bear. Kaiya made them for them and kissed each one! My mama has those pictures. The worst part was at the airport saying goodbye and listening to Kaiya crying because she wanted to come with her Ree and Grandma! Oh the tears were flowing! That was hard. But now we can look forward to the next time we get to see these special people that we love so much! So until next time Danner...we love you guys so much, and thank you for letting us stay with you and for taking such great care of us!!!!
And thank you to my sweet hubby for taking care of our kids while I got to enjoy some girl time! He did awesome. I came home to a spotless house and beautiful flowers the girls picked out for me! I sure did miss them while I was gone!!




1 comment:
Cheri!!! It's been a while!! looks like you had a great time in AZ. I'm jealous! I need a vacation so bad! I can't believe how much you look like your mom...You are both so gorgeous!
Post a Comment