Oh Cheri that just breaks my heart!! It's the worst feeling as a mom to see our little ones sick, I am so sorry! Hope he gets feeling better soon. BTW- LOVE his birthday pics, what a doll! The cake ones are so great, what a bummer that he threw it all up!
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
3 comments:
Oh Cheri that just breaks my heart!! It's the worst feeling as a mom to see our little ones sick, I am so sorry! Hope he gets feeling better soon. BTW- LOVE his birthday pics, what a doll! The cake ones are so great, what a bummer that he threw it all up!
Poor little guy! You are such a great mom to all your kids. Can you take care of me when I am sick??? loves.
OH that is so sad!!!Pore little guy!! Let me know if you guys need anything!!
Post a Comment