We had Thanksgiving at the house we rented because it was huge and perfect for Thanksgiving dinner. I have to say it was a little strange cooking and not just showing up to eat. Danielle, Faith...my step mom, Dani's mother in law and myself cooked Thanksgiving dinner! It was delicious too!! The day before Dani and I made about 6 pies and that was a blast! So Turkey day was a good day!!
Danielle and I went out shopping on Black Friday. We didn't get up super early or anything, we went later but it was still crazy busy and we found some good deals too. Thanks to my step mom who watched my kids while we went. It was so great to see Dani and Kaiya! I have missed them so much. Dani is my best friend and it is so hard having her live 12 hours away! It sucks actually!! It was nice spending a whole week with her and her cute family, although I wish we could have stayed much longer! We sure enjoyed ourselves in the warm weather too, I have to say I just might wanna go to AZ every Thanksgiving...It was beautiful!

Here is a couple pictures from the trip...I wish i took more, but you know how that goes...



Karston in Jail...he wanted in that pool so bad all the time
We had fun taking these pictures of the girls the last day we were in Arizona. Don't ask me how they all ended up naked, but it sure made the pictures cute. I know my girls are a little old, but I couldn't not post these darling pictures!
Arn't they just adorable? I guess I did have quite a bit of pictures...Hope you enjoyed them!
I hope everyone had a fabulous THANKSGIVING...we sure did!
Now on to ChRiStMaS!!!




2 comments:
Way cute pictures! Those ones with each of them sitting at each waterfall is way cute and funny. Being somewhere warm for Thanksgiving would have been so nice!
Naked kids are the cutest. Adorable. Your Thanksgiving sounded like a blast!
Post a Comment