Oh how I just love this time of year! I love to get together with family and friends. There is just something about Christmas that makes home that much more home-ier! I love the smells, the lights, the decor, the candles, the food and yummy desserts, the love everybody has for eachother, the snow...then I am done with the snow when Christmas is over, like right now...unless I am snowmobiling. That's different! Anyway, I am getting side tracked...I love how excited my kids are and how I can threaten them that Santa is watching them and they better knock it off!! I used that one way too much. Now Saydey is telling me that Santa is watching me!! Too funny! Santa did make it to the Murphy house, thank goodness! My girls really wanted those bikes!!
First off...Christmas Eve, we didn't do too much! Karston was still sick, so we just stayed in and made cookies for Santa, opened our Christmas Jammies. My mama and brother and sister came over and hung out, mainly helped Jay man wrap his presents that he got for me that day!! Every year he goes shopping on Christmas Eve during the day!! He seems to do great too...I am not complaining. The kids fell asleep pretty early so we got a lot done!!

Christmas morning the kids didn't wake up until about 8, which was nice! They came out to the half eaten cookies they left for Santa. Jaydyn really wanted to leave regular milk and chocolate milk out for Santa to see which one he would like better. He liked the Chocolate milk! Good job Jaydyn!! Santa also left them a letter saying how much he loved the cookies and especially the chocolate milk!

My dad and Faith got to our house right when we woke up...they peaked through the windows and everything was still so neat we just hadn't came out yet. Good timing on their part. They watched us have Christmas morning which was awesome!!
This is what our house looked like Christmas Eve...so nice and neat!


Santa did indeed come! The girls were so excited to see their new bikes! First thing Jaydyn said was that hers had training wheels and she wanted them off! So that's our adventure this summer. Karston was still so sick. He only lasted about a half hour in the morning then he wanted to go back to bed. He wasn't in the mood to open his gifts or anything. He opened maybe two! It was so sad!






The kiddos got a little spoiled this year!
Jay did very good this year as always! I got new sheets and down comforter for our bed, clothes, shoes, a coat, prada sunglasses, and a bunch of other stuff including this...

I love this baby!! I have needed a nice camera for so long, and now I have one! I have another lense coming soon! Now I want to take some photography classes. Anybody want to join??

My dad gave us a GPS for our car...we LOVE it!! Thanks Dad and Faith!!
And for Mr. Jay man...well I got him a gun. An over and under shotgun!! He has wanted one for while now, and boy did I suprise him! It's a beauty. Now he just needs to go shoot the dang thing!! The girls gave him an awesome popcorn machine to put down in his theater room!


Now...here is the aftermath of Christmas morning!!!! WOW!!

Later that day, Jay's mom and sister Vel came down to do their gifts. It's always fun seeing them and Vel's three cute little girls. My Mom, Bert, Bobbi and Ryan also came down that afternoon. It was fun having us all there to hang out! It was nice that our family came to us, since we couldn't go anywhere because Karston was just too sick. Needless to say...this was the third Christmas in a row that we haven't left the house! Next year...WE ARE LEAVING! I like to go and get all ready and leave for awhile. But it has been nice not being everywhere at once on Christmas day!!



We hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I know we sure did. Now on to the NEW YEAR!!!
5 comments:
BIKES! I didn't get a bike! :)
Jaydyn and Saydey better watch out, I may push them over.
he he he he he NO RONI YOU GOT A KITCHEN!!!! he he he love it!!!!
AND you are so darn spoiled my dear! I love your christmas mornings ours will be more like that next year =) i love you and missed you more than you know on christmas!
AND Bobbi looks WAY to old!!!!!
oh and ps kaiya has the same christmas jammies! man we sisters think a LIKE!!!!
AND Roni i just remembered Kaiya got the kitchen! how funny is that!
Looks like a GREAT Christmas for you guys! Love all the pics, you guys are so darling!
Post a Comment