So, I lost my camera there for a little while, but guess what? I found it, so now I have pictures to post!! First of all, Jaydyn had her final dance recital at the end of May and she did so good!! We went to Lagoon again also for her dance, and we got there right as her class was going up on stage, and Jaydyn was not going up there for the life of me!! She didn't get enough mingle time, and I was trying to throw her right up on stage, and she wasn't having any of it!! So, we rushed there for really no reason at all! I was so mad, and sad all at the same time,I just burst into tears! I was looking forward to this, and rushing around all that morning...to have her not dance, sucked! But it is all for the kids right?? WRONG!!! Hahahaha...the parents get into it just as much, if not more! Anyway, we had fun at Lagoon anyway, and I got over it soon after, even though I was pretty bummed! So, when she danced at Riverton High, she did an amazing job, and I am so proud of her! She did her whole dance and looked adorable! I can't believe she has already done 2 years of dance! We get to start Saydey this year, and she is sooooo excited! This is my bribe to get her to go pottty in the big girl potty!!! So here are a few pictures from that:

Here are so more randomness that has been goin on...not too much...but here are some cute pictures!
Jaydyn thought it would be fun to play in the rain! Don't ya love her get up??
Jaydyn thought it would be fun to play in the rain! Don't ya love her get up??




5 comments:
dude i wanna squeeze him! that picture is priceless he is so big!
You're kids are so cute. Karston is getting so big and is a handsome lil' boy!
Look at that cutest smile from Karston, what a doll! Love the dance pics, Lagoon is so fun huh?? Your kids are just darling. So are you guys sleeping at the reunion the whole time? We're coming up on Friday!
those pics are adorable!
Your pictures are adorable and I Karston really has the cutest smile ever!! You guys definitely make such cute kids!! :)
Post a Comment