
We had a great Father's day!! I have two amazing dad's and couldn't ask for more!! My dad is such an amazing guy! I am so glad that he is in my life...he is someone I can depend on, someone I trust and can turn to whenever I need him! He is my dad! Thanks for all you do pops, you treat me and my family so well, and we love you so much!! I am thankful for such a great dad...I love you so much!
My step-dad is also an amazing guy!! I love him so much as well, and I really am so thankful he is in my life! I am lucky to have two great dads!! Thank you for taking me in and loving me the way you do!! I sure do love you!
And of course to my husband!! What an amazing daddy he is to our children! He has so much love for them, and is such a great example, and works so hard for them!! He is the best dad, and I sure do love watching him with our kids!! I love you so much Jay, and I thank God everyday you are in my life!! Thank you for being who you are, and for loving and caring for our precious babies!! I know they are your life! They love you so much as well! Hope you had a great day!


For Father's day, we went up to my step-dad's parents house, and hung out there for a little bit which was nice! Then we went down to my Aunt's house to see my dad, and BBQ! It was great to see a lot of the family! The girls each gave Jay a date. Jaydyn gave him a gift certificate to the movie theatre for their date, and Saydey gave him a gift certificate to Maggie Moo's ice cream! We also got him lots of clothes, shoes, and a chocolate fountain!!! We love you so much baby, and couldn't ask for a better daddy!


Saydey holding Kaylee, my cousins little baby, messy face and all!!
1 comment:
way to make a sister cry! i feel like i am missing our on so much living out here i miss you guys more than you know and i wish so much i could have seen our daddy on fathers day! i love you dude! so very much!
Post a Comment