I miss you to girly!! Sorry I deleted the comment above. I was talkin to Dani yesterday and she was saying how much she misses you, I was thinkin well duh you need to move here! SO make it happen! He's so so cute! It makes me want to have another baby. UGH!
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
9 comments:
hahaha thats so cute!
gosh he is so yummy!!!!
oh my goodness isnt that precious! i LOVE him and i miss him and i wanna kiss him!
LOL! What a cute picture!! :)
Oh, I love, Love, LOVE him!!!
Awwww....he is just adorable! Love the pic Cheri!
I miss you to girly!! Sorry I deleted the comment above. I was talkin to Dani yesterday and she was saying how much she misses you, I was thinkin well duh you need to move here! SO make it happen! He's so so cute! It makes me want to have another baby. UGH!
SO CUTE! I can't believe how big our babies are getting.
Post a Comment