Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HaPpY HaLf BiRtHdAy KaRsToN!!!

Karston turned six months old yesterday! I am so proud to be his mommy! What a special little guy we have. He is getting so much personality, and is growing right up into a little man!!! I love him with every once of my heart, and am so happy that he is here! I don't know what I would ever so without him! Thank you Karst for coming when you did!! You are an amazing little guy and love having you with us!! He is growing up way too fast! He isn't just a tiny little baby anymore, and that is weird! It is fun watching him grow and learn, and can't wait for all the next steps in his life!

His stats:

Weight: 16 pounds
Height: 26 3/4 inches
Head : 43 1/4


Here are some of the things Karston does now:



*He Rolls over from back to tummy now.

*He still lOvEs his binkey and blankie.

*He lOvEs lOvEs his baby food...his favorite is sweet potatos.

*He lOvEs to watch his sisters, whatever it is they do.

*He is almost sitting up by himself.

*He lOvEs his bouncer.

*He lOvEs taking baths...he just kicks and kicks!

*He is soooo ticklish.

*He has had 2 haricuts already...just the top!

*He is finally sleeping through the night!


You have so many people that love you Karston!! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

The Imels said...

he is so unbelievably CUTE!! i wanna squeeze him! happy half birthday KARST! AUNTIE Dani LOVES yoU!

Kariann said...

I can't believe he is 6 months!!! He is seriously the cutest baby ever!! He looks so grown up already!! He is adorable!! Happy Half Birthday!! :)

Angie said...

He is sooo cute! I just wanna give him snuggles.
Our babies are growing so fast!