Thursday, November 8, 2012

What!?!? My baby girl turned oNe!

LOOK WHOOS ONE!!

 A very Bitter-sweet day...on September 21st my baby girl turned the big ONE year old! Oh my gosh...it really seems like I had just had this little girl. When she was born I didn't not want to put her down. When people came over they had to ask to take her from me because I wasn't just going to give her up freely! I could just stare at her all day long. I think I did actually. I remember not wanting to go home from the hospital. I was so scared to go home to take care of FOUR kids, my kids. I wanted to treasure every moment with my last baby girl. She sure has been the best baby ever! We can't get enough of this precious little spirit that has been sent to us. We sure had a celebration for this little one, and lucky for us we had Auntie Dani, Kaiya and Rikki to help us celebrate! 


































She had an awesome day...lots of running around trying to get every detail perfect. We had lots of family come over and eat a yummy dinner and help us celebrate! We couldn't have asked for more! She sure is loved. She had a blast opening her gifts. She loved all the babies and stuffed animals she got. She would kiss and love every one of them. It was adorable. She had to go to bed with her mini pillow pet and her Minnie Mouse from Auntie Sha. Dani had made her the cutest rag quilt that she will have forever! Thank you all who supported us and helped me throw her a special BiRtHdAy BaSh!!!

TYNNLEY TID BITS

*She got her first tooth 3 weeks before her first birthday
*Which was a top molar!! WEIRD!
*At almost 14 months now she just cut her 7th tooth
*She stopped taking a bottle at about 8 months completely!
*Her 2 bottom teeth came in and her top fangs, just like Saydey girl
*She loves loves loves to climb up the stairs
*She learned to go down all by herself a week before her first birthday

*She loves to play patty cake
*She can say mama, dada, hi, nigh nigh, diaper, more, ba for bath, hot, ouwie,  and lots and lots of jibber jabber
*She still doesn't want to walk that bad

*Tynnley just started to start standing on her own
*She loves her big girl car seat we got her for her birthday
*She dances when you say dance and jams when the music comes on!

*She weighs 21 pounds at 13 months
*She takes 2 great naps a day
*She loves her pillow pet and her soft pink minky blanket
*Tynners still has a binkey, but usually just has it when she is tired and going to sleep!
*We are not pulling a Karston with that thing!
*She has lots and lots of curly brown hair...more than her sisters had at this age.
*Loves to play peek-a-boo!
*When I go get her out of her bed, she is usually flipping through a book.
*She is as healthy as can be. Not very many Dr. appointments for her. Just well checks.
*She hasn't had any ear infections!
*Sleeps SO SO good at night and sleeps in!
*She is the best baby girl we could have asked for!

No comments: