We got invited to go to Lake Powell with some friends on a houseboat. We took only the older girls because being on houseboat with littles is more stressful that fun! We have never done anything with just the older ones so I think they enjoyed it a lot. All the attention on them and what they wanted to do. We knew some people that came and we also met a lot of new friends, that are awesome! We were contemplating even going because we didn't know everybody and I am SO glad we made the choice to go. We met some great new people and had a blast! Thank you Tiffany and Vel for taking care of Karston and Tynnley so we could go. They were well taken care of I know that! The girls LOVED being on the houseboat. The last time we were in Powell was on our houseboat and Jaydyn was 2 and I was 8 months pregnant with Saydey so it has been awhile and Jaydyn hadn't remembered so they were in heaven. We did a lot of tubing, skiing, wake boarding, and surfing. Jaydyn and Saydey both got up on the skies which was SO fun to watch! Also a lot of chilling and hanging out with great company. The paddle boards were also a hit. We all loved them...now I don't think we can go to Powell without them. So fun. The girls also loved loved loved going down the water slide and jumping off the boat from the top. It took Saydey the whole trip to work up to jumping off the top. She did it on the very last day and seriously couldn't get enough of it! Jay and I loved spending time with them and having it be just them with no other distractions. A huge thank you to Jamie and Annie Stagg! They are awesome awesome friends and put a LOT of work into this trip to make it smooth sailing for us! Love those guys!! Can't wait until next year!
We did go again just Jay and I a couple weeks after this for the adult trip which was fun as well. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. Bummer!




No comments:
Post a Comment