Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jaydyn's 8th BiRtHdAy!


 HaPpY HaPpY 8th BiRtHdAy JAYDYN!

 Little miss Jaydyn turned 8 on September 1st! I still can't believe I am blogging about her 8th birthday! She is 8 going on 16...for real! I can remember the night I found out I was going to be her mom. I loved every second of being pregnant with this little girl. I remember at the 20 week ultrasound there was something wrong with her Kidney's that if it didn't clear up then she would have to have surgery when she was born. We still didn't know for sure until minutes after she came out she had peed all over! Great news! She was the most beautiful, most precious and amazing being I had ever layed eyes on. She was my perfect little 6 pound 8 oz baby girl whom I adored the second I found out I was pregnant with her. When we brought her home from the hospital we set her car seat which she was still in on the coffee table and just stared at her wondering, what now?? I had just turned 19 years old and now I was a mom of this little angel! She was our world and we loved every second of it...and now she is 8! Time really does fly on by and I feel like it is going by way too fast. I need to just treasure every moment because before you know it they are huge! I sure miss her being the adorable baby she was, but I absolutely love watching her grow into the most amazing girl ever.



 She wanted to have a friend/cousin party at Cowabunga Bay since she is a little fish herself. So that is what we did. We did this for her 5th birthday as well. We had SO much fun...lots of friends, pizza, cake and thankfully we didn't get rained on. It threatened, but didn't happen! So thankful for that. All the kids had so much fun! Thanks for all that came and celebrated this special day!










 Once we got home and opened more presents from us, we got ready and went to Applebee's...Jaydyn's choice of course. I was leaning toward Cheesecake factory, but it was her day! We met up with some family and more cousins there which is always fun!

 I had to add this picture because I just love the Hubby's face!!

 AbOuT JaYdYn

  ::Jaydyn is in Gymnastics at Black Diamond and is competing on level 3
::She still is constantly doing tricks
::She has her round off back hand springs
::Loves school and her teacher Miss Anderson
::She doesn't love to read just quiet yet
::But she does love math and spelling
::She loves loves to play outside
::She is always doing something, she has a hard time sitting still for too long!
::She still has her special blanket she has to sleep with
::Which is in my room...STILL!
::She has lost 9 teeth
::She is so sassy this one
::She loves to play with her American girl doll, friends, and she likes to draw and color
::She is still such a dare devil
::She goes to Gymnastics for 6 hours a week
::Jaydyn could live on cereal, pasta, and pizza. Oh and candy!
::She hates to be woken up...she needs her sleep
::She is a pro water skier, and loves it so much
::Loves to go boating all summer and is CRAZY on the tube.

There is SO much I could say about Jaydyn! All I know is we LOVE her so much and we are so grateful she came to us when she did. We wouldn't have had it any other way! Happy Happy 8th Birthday Jaydyn girl! We love you more than you will ever know!
 


No comments: