We went to St. George for Jaydyn's competition which is always fun. We stayed in new condo's we have never stayed in before that were nice, and had a blast. The weather was pretty rainy, but it didn't stop us from having fun! I did forget my camera so these are all from my phone so bear with me. Jaydyn's team did great and it's always fun watching her do her best! We were one of the first to perform so we were in and out of there pretty fast so we could enjoy the day and not be stuck in that crowded college. We look forward to this trip every year!
The morning I woke up to get Jaydyn ready for her competition...which was super early I was just walking in the kitchen and seen a shiny something thinking it was glass or something. Oh no, it was just my diamond out of my wedding ring! I about died. I couldn't believe the thing just fell out! So thankful I found it. Let's just say I got a whole new setting. I have had a lot of problems with this one.




No comments:
Post a Comment