Friday, August 10, 2012

SaYdEy Graduates Preschool

 This Saydey Lady graduated from her second year of Preschool. When we moved we transferred her to Small Wonders Preschool in Herriman which was the best choice! Saydey had a great year there. She met friends and WE loved her teacher, Miss Nancy. Such a big accomplishment to finish 2 years of preschool! We are so so proud of you Sayders! You are growing up too fast, but you are turning into the best 5 year old we could ever wish for! We LOVE you forever!









NOW ON TO THE BIG SCHOOL WITH BIG SISTER JAYDYN!! YAY FOR KINDERGARTEN!

1 comment:

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

I am literally sitting here in Ryker's hospital room bawling over this post....its obviously been so long since I read your blog & it makes me miss you guys like crazy! But especially I am tearing up because of the whole pre-school graduation part...just with my Braylee missing her graduation from that school that she loved so much :( It was so good to see Saydey all dressed up though! She looked adorable as always! Love you guys!!