Jaydyn had two more competitions. One at Juan Diego High School and one at Taylorsville High. She did great at both! She had lots of family come support her at Juan Diego which made it even more fun for her. Her cousins thought she did so awesome and were in Ahh! It was fun to watch! She nailed every part in her routine and I am so proud of her. I can't believe how busy these little competitions keep us. They sure are fun.
Getting ready to come on

This picture is funny because it was so packed so Jay took the two kids to sit on the side, but I had the camera so I waited until a spot opened up that was closer...so I took this of Jay and the kids with their red balloons. You couldn't miss em.







Karston....

Oh my gosh...this is what this little girl did the whole time we were there. It was one of the worst fits I have seen this girl through. I knew she was capable, I just wasn't ready for it. I look at this picture and it breaks my heart, but at the time I was so mad and tryed to laugh it off. We have to be about an hour to an hour and a half early to all of Jaydyn's competetions and that is hard with two little kids...trying to entertain them and what not. Saydey was not having it from the second we got there. She wanted Jay to carry her, as did Karston. So I hauled one of them around while Jay with the other plus everything else I had...camera, make-up, purse, Ipad and whatever else was around. It wasn't fun and very tiring for a pregnant mom and dad which both kids wanted. I ended up dragging Saydey around because she wouldn't walk and my arms were done...I left her crying in the middle of the room so she thought I had left her which I didn't, I could see her, she just couldn't see me. No that did not even phase her. I had calmed her down once where she finally told me she didn't know why she was crying. We got a little break then off to fits and tears again...I couldn't calm her down this time. She just kept telling me she was tired and that is why she was in tears. Once Jayd was done, she wanted nachos...that's all she wanted so we sat at a table and got her some food where Karston or Saydey...who really knows dumped a root beer all down Jaydyn's uniform and got her so sticky. I am just glad that happened after the performance. Once we finally got into the car with one upset little girl...I broke down. I honestly did not know what to do with my little girl who I LOVE so much, but who I wanted to beat so bad! She was so rotten!! I was thinking what a horrible mom I was and I felt bad for Saydey because Jaydyn was getting all this attention...I just had so many emotions going through me. Jay...well he was just mad! It was just a rough rough day for little miss Saydey and the parents. When we got home Saydey went to her bedroom, which she was fine with to calm down. I sat next to her door so she couldn't come out while she was trying to calm down. Then she needed a tissue so I let her blow her nose and she told me she had a tummy ache and I asked her why she would have a stomach ache. She said because she was crying so much. So she layed on her bed and once she had calmed down Jay and I each took a turn talking with her. She told both of us she didn't like all the people there...because there was so many people at that place...and she was throwing a mad fit so people were staring and she said she didn't like that. So maybe she has a little anxiety with big crowds like her dad and maybe it was because Jaydyn was getting so much attention. Either way I was sad for her even though she was being so naughty but hopefully she learned she cannot act that way and get her way! We will see. She did much better and the next one lets just say that!

At the awards. Jaydyn and I just went to the awards since it was at ten o clock at night and Saydey had had a long day and so had the rest of us...so it was just us. And Illuzion did awesome! Jaydyn't division took first and Illuzion Dance ended up winning best overall and a bunch of other awards which was cool! So I am proud of my little Illuzion Cheerleader!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment