Monday, May 16, 2011

..::Easter::..

Yes...I am so behind in blogging and I really don't know why. I just am. But we did celebrate Easter this year. We started with a little Easter Egg hunt and BBQ the Saturday before Easter with some of the cousins. We just did it in my backyard since the weather wasn't that great. They loved every second of it though. It was fun to watch them all especially the little ones.




Easter morning...early since our church is at 9 am the kids woke up to their Easter "baskets". I hate buying cheap baskets so I did little containers this time to store some of their stuff. They each got a swimming suit and swim towl, an outfit, and the girls got lunch boxes they have wanted forever and Karst got his dinosaur of course! They didn't get as much candy this year since we have spent a fortune at the dentist this year getting mouths full of silver teeth. Well, Jaydyn has three silver teeth and Saydey has two right now and one more coming. (Stupid juice) So I was glad the Easter bunny didn't leave them too much sugar! They didn't seem to mind either. They were happy with their presents. They also searched for the eggs they dyed. That was their favorite part of it all. Karston did so good and knew exactly what was going on.







I am so mad that I didn't get a picture of all of them in their Easter outfits. I got one of Karston, but none of the girls. I didn't have time before church and the second they walked in the door their cute Easter dresses were off. I will have to get one of them in them anyway because they are just too cute not too. After church, we went to my dads for a little BBQ and then came home and relaxed the rest of the night. So I would say we had a great Easter!

1 comment:

K. Bitton said...

Your kids are just so adorable!!