Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LaGoOn...it's what FUN is!

I know you are probably getting so sick of Cheer and competitions, but this is the last one of the year. And it's hard not to post about it because I want to remember them all since this was Jaydyn's first year being a little cheerleader. But Jaydyn and Saydey both danced at Lagoon as well so it was a lot of fun! The girls did awesome at their cheer routine! They have got it down by now...they should at least!! They do for sure! They just get better and better!


Getting ready to start...


Jaydyn performed her Cheer routine at 9:15 and then had her dance routine at 9:35 so we had to do a quick change which was a little stressful, but they were running a little behind so that helped. And then Saydey danced at 12:30 so in between Jaydyn and Saydey we rode a couple rides which was great. But here is cute Saydey's performance with her cousin Baylee. They did so awesome. Saydey did her dance perfect! She is getting so good and it was so fun to finally watch Saydey girl do her thing! I just LOVE her!








Jaydyn also nailed her dance performance! She did so good and was singing along with the song and everything! It was so cute. This will be her last year in dance I think since she wants to stick with cheer and do gymnastics as well. They do go hand in hand! I am keeping Saydey in dance and gymnastics though. So we will see! I am just so proud of my girls and all the hard work they put into their little practices and going when they were so tired or whatever. They are just awesome! Every time they perform I get teary eyed...maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, I don't know, but it is just precious!!


Watching the other dances while waiting their turn...


I love this picture of Jaydyn's leap...to bad it's a little blurry.


Now for the rides. Of course they had a blast riding all the rides. Vaughn and Julie and Jenn and Shaun came and they were tons of help. They rode all the bigger kid rides with our kids and took them to do tons of stuff! It was a huge help. They couldn't get to the next ride fast enough. Karston was in ride heaven. He just kept saying another ride, another ride! So they had a blast which is what it is all about. Jay even won the girls their own huge monkeys by shooting some hoops! They loved it. I wish I got a picture because they are pretty cute! Ahhhh...so much fun, but so much work! So worth it though. We sure wore them out because they all crashed on the way home within five minutes. It was great!!





Waiting in line for the next ride...




We love going every year to the biggest dance competition in America...we have been going for four years now and I am sure there are many more in our future!!

GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!

No comments: