
Jay and myself and our three precious children were sealed to us in the Salt Lake Temple on December 16, 2009. I can't even tell you how awesome it really was! It was incredible. It has been a long road to get to where we are today, and I am so thankful we made it to the temple! It was the best experience. When we saw our little babies come into that room all dressed in white it was amazing!! I love them so much and what a blessing it is that we can be together FOREVER!!

Jay and I took our endowments out that same day before the sealing...amazing! So, it was a pretty long and overwhelming day for us. Jay's mom watched our kids for us and then she brought them to the temple just before the sealing. She was a life saver. When we woke up that day, Saydey girl said she had a belly ache. Of course! She ended up throwing up twice before Jay and I left, which was heart breaking! Right before they brought her in to be sealed to us she threw up all over her white dress. The temple ladies were so sweet and cleaned her all up for us! I felt so bad that I couldn't be there for her! So, in these pictures, she is so sick, and didn't want to cooperate. Hence the no smile. There isn't any of just her either because she just wanted to be held. I don't blame her though!

Thank you all who were able to make it!! What a great experiece and we are glad we got to share it with some great friends and family!! We really really appreciate it! So here are lots of pictures...

My mom, step dad and brother and sister.
Jay's brothers, Mike and El
Our family with Jay's sweet mom.








My ETERNAL Companion!

Jay's cousin Than and his wife Veena.







I love you so much baby...thank you for being you and taking me through the temple to be sealed to you as your eternal companion. There is nowhere else I would rather be than right here with you and our precious children. You mean the world to me and I don't know what I would ever do without you!! I LOVE YOU!!!
16 comments:
YAY HONEY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! :) JASON HAD TOLD ME THAT YOU TWO HAD GONE THRU, SO WAS HOPING YOU WOULD POST SOME PICS! THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! POOR LITTLE SAYDEY-BABY!! CONGRATUALTIONS! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Congratulations Cheri! That is so amazing. I am so happy for you. Your family is gorgeous!!! You all look extremely happy!
Congratulations Cheri! That is awesome!
(your cousin Amy)
I am so so happy for you guys, congrats Cheri, what an accomplishment for you all. There's no feeling in the world like being in the temple with your "eternal family"! We love you guys so much and are so so so proud. WOW and the pics are AMAZING!!!!Beautiful and the colors so so cute! Love them
Cherie I got goosebumps reading that and looking at the pictures! I am so happy for you and your little family, congrats!!
So awesome! I am so excited for you guys! What an amazing day for your sweet family. Thanks for sharing with those of us who couldn't be there!! :)
Congratulations Cheri!! It's such an amazing feeling knowing that you are sealed to you kids and husband forever!! This is somthing that you and your family, especially your girls will remember forever. Brynlee and I always talk about how special it is that she got to go IN the temple. Congrats again, I'm happy for you.
That was such a great day!! You all were Glowing!! And you guys looked amazing!! Congrats again and thank you for sharing this wonderful day of yours with us!!
Oh Cheri! I am so happy for you! Wow, your family is just perfect!! Karston is such a happy baby. I love your pictures and what a great way to document this. Isn't the temple just AMAZING!?? Good job for going, even though it sounds like someone didn't want you and your family to be there!(satan with saydey being sick and all) Congrats!!
Thank you for letting us be part of your amazing day! It was such a great experience..
We love you guys and are so proud of all you have done!
Cheri! I am going to cry! I loved reading this post. I am so incredibly happy for you! What better thing in life for a family than the knowledge of being together for eternity! Congratulations. I wish you and your family the best! Gorgeous family you have!
wow..... how amazing..... i am so happy for you guys. what an amazing accomplishment..... i am proud... Congrats.... i love you guys to the moon & back.... Alicia
What a beautiful family you have. Congratulations, you all look so happy!
This is so neat, CONGRATS!!! You're kids are darling!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Cheri, Jay and Babies... I love you guys and i can't even tell you how proud of you i am, i couldn't keep a dry eye reading and looking through those beautiful pictures of your family at the Temple... you guys are amazing and i am so excited for you, and i miss you so much! Love ya, Aubs
Post a Comment