
Well, what do I say about Witches Night Out at Gardner Village?
CRAZY!! It was so fun though! This was my first year going and I am glad I went! I was so sick, but I loaded up on some medicine and went because I wasn't missing out this year! We walked around the shops and got our glitter eyes done for a couple hours while we waited for dinner. I got some way cute bedding for my bed at the Quilt shop for an awesome price, which is always fabulous! We ate at Archibald's which took forever, but oh so good! Then we danced the night away with some
crazy witches! I can't believe how decked out everybody got! It was awesome! Tiff and I were craving their
YuMmY carmel apples, and we were desperate enough to wait in line for about an hour!! Yes, it was worth it =) They were
delicious! All in all it was a fun night with the girls and no kids! I will definatly go next year!!
3 comments:
I love all the pics my hat looks like a taco in some its pretty funny!
Way cute pictures!! That looks like tonz of fun!!!
I wanted to go so bad this year! I was bummed I had to miss it.
Looks like you girls had fun!
Post a Comment