Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY BiRtHdAy SaYdEy!!


My Saydey girl turned 3 years old on Friday, the 23rd!! What a BIG girl she is now!! I can't believe my baby girl is three!! It seems like I just had her! What Joy this little girl brings to our family. We love her so much and don't know what we would ever do without her! She is so fun to be around...when she isn't hungary or tired that it!! This girl had AtTiTuDe!! What three year old doesn't right?? Thank you Saydey for being you and for choosing your dad and I to be your parents!!

For her birthday she really wanted a pink DS just like Jaydyn's! I couldn't believe it! She would steel Jaydyn's DS while she was at school or any chance she got so she could play it. She knows how to work it and everything. Kids are so smart with stuff like that...it's insane! So I gave in and we got her her own DS! Yes I got my three year old a DS! What in the world? I thought getting my five year old one was crazy enough! But now, no more fighting over it! She was so happy! We had a lot of family show up for this little girl! She is loved by so many people. We had taco soup and yummy carmel apples to eat. Saydey had a bunch of cousins over and had a blast playing with them all!! When she was opening her presents she got a little over whelmed with everything. Jaydyn and all her little cousins were helping her and they were going just too fast for her! But she opened them all and plays and loves everything she got! Lots and Lots of girl stuff. Make up, barbies, princess stufff, books, puzzles, movies, clothes, shoes...everything!! She is one spoiled little girl! But not a spoiled brat!! So thank you to all of you who came, and for those who didn't make it we hope to see you soon!!

SAYDEY CHERI MURPHY

::Loves the color purple
::Has the sweetest voice ever!
::Is pretty impatient
::Loves her daddy
::Has so much attitude she doesn't know what to do with
::Very Independant
::Is potty trained...YAY
::Snores like a champ...(her tonsils are so big, she can't breath very well)
::Has the most beatiful huge eyes
::Loves going to McDonals any chance she can get
::And she loves being Karson's big sister...doesn't love being Jaydyn's little sister though


All ready for bed in her new Jammies!!


Hope you had the best 3rd birthdy ever!!


I LoVe YoU SaYdEy BaBy!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cheri, she is the cutest!! And that cake, where did you get it, LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Mya wants a princess party this year so that would be prefect. So good to see you the other day, sorry we didn't chat much. I sure do love your kiddos, they are darling. Hope Karston got a little nap, poor guy!
Way cute pics!

Coatsy's said...

Happy Birthday Saydey!!!! you have grown so fast.... hope you had a good day... love you lots....