So, my birthday was on the fourth and I had an awesome birthday this year!! Thank you everybody for all the Birthday wishes! Jay had to work most of the day, so that was a bummer. He did send me roses though, which are absolutly gorgeous! I went to lunch with my mom and sisters to the Cheesecake Factory...YUMMY!! That was fun, and then we went shopping and got lots of cute things =) Later that night Jay and I went to dinner and a movie...we went and saw The Ugly Truth...oh my heck it is so funny! I loved it!! We were going to stay overnight somewhere, but didn't because we are going to Bear Lake on Sunday, and Jay couldn't miss that much work so we didn't which is just fine with me! We had a blast!!!

Karston was trying to get this lemon with his mouth...it was so funny! He didn't make one face while he was eating it and he couldn't get enough of it!!




3 comments:
awe tender! that was so funny with that lemon last night!
Happy Birthday Cheri..... Sorry so late... hope you had a wonderful day!!!!
Yeah!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment