Friday, July 31, 2009

KeNnY and the 24th of JuLy!

So, first off...Jay and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert! Oh it was fun...but I was a little disapointed how it ended. It was still worth going though! Jay probably wouln't agree, but I love me some Kenny! We met up with some friends there, and ran into my sister Alisha. It was like high school all over again. I saw so many people from school...But it sure was fun!!



For the 24th...we didn't do much during the day. That morning we got our family pictures taken, so those will be coming soon. We all got a nap in after we ate lunch at Donalds...then we went to the Bee's game, that got cancelled last minute, but it was still fun and they had another game and the best fireworks. It sure was freakin hot though, and it didn't cool down after the sun went down either. Karston go fussy towards the end, so when the fireworks went...Karston wasn't having any of it! He loved the fireworks when we did them on the 4th, but not this time. I think he had just had enough of the heat and was so tired. Poor guy! But it sure was fun...thanks Tiff for getting us tickets.

Karston eating his first sno cone! He loved it...then again he loves anything he can eat!!!!

2 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Cute Picture, I heard the same thing about the concert, and that Miranda was NO good!! All is good, Kenny is hot. I want that yellow jacket you have on, where did you get it?? SO CUTE

Amy said...

So fun! Happy Birthday girl, I hope you guys do something really fun! Sure do love ya!