Saturday, August 15, 2009

DEER CReEK...TwIcE!


Yes, we went boating at Deer Creek a couple times these past few weeks and it was such a blast! We went out on my parents boat with Alisha and her family! Jaydyn, my brother and Dad went out fishing bright and early...like 5 a.m. and Jaydyn was so excited, so I heard. I wasn't getting up that early to go! Then us ladies and Ryan came up a little later with the rest of the kiddos! We just played and played! All Alisha's kids got up on the skies and Jaydyn tried to ski, and almost had it! It was adorable! They loved it! Then the second time we went up Dani was in town so she brought Kaiya and again we had so much fun! We skied and knee boarded and tubed way too much...we were all so sore the next day! I sure do love being out on the lake! I forgot how much fun it really is. We haven't even got our boat out this summer just because Jay has been so busy and it's kind of hard with Karston. I love boating...there is just something about it!! Anyway...I have so many pictures but I am only posting the some of them...and there is still a ton so bear with me!!! You know how I love picutes!




















1 comment:

Natalie Eastin said...

That looks like it was so much fun! It's awesome that your family loves to spend time together. You should go again- and bring that little Karston to me!