Monday, July 6, 2009

FoUrTh oF JuLy!!


Oh where to even begin...this was by far the busiest 4th of July ever! We woke up at 6 a.m. to go to the Murray parade with Jay's brothers El and Mike and their families. The girls loved the parade! They had a blast getting all the candy. They threw so much candy...it was crazy. By the end of it they were tired of picking up candy, imagine that! Plus it was sooooo hot and we were right in the sun, but it was still so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!! WARNING...so many pictures, I couldn't decide so I just posted most of them, so sorry!!


After the parade, we stopped at Jay's other brother's house for a minute, then Jay and I took the kids to Red Robin for some yummy lunch! After that, we drove to my Grandma's house for the Stanley family reunion. They had a bunch of games for the kids to do and this cute little wagon thing that my step-dad pulled the kids around on. They loved it! My uncle made it, and now I want one so bad! We visited with the family there for awhile which was nice!
After we said our Hello's and Goodbye's we went to the West Jordan carnival and met up with a bunch of Jay's brothers and sisters! That is always fun for the kids. It was oh so hot though! I wasn't very fond of the carnival, but oh well! It was pretty small and the stupid stipulations on the rides were ridiculous but we still had fun. They loved the petting zoo! Oh and had some good sno cones!! By this time, Jay and I and the kids are already exhausted!
After the good ol carnival, we headed down to my house for some good grub! We had a BBQ with more Jay's brothers and sisters and Jay's mom came down too. We had lots of good food, and lots of fireworks! The newborn baby girls lovin the fireworks, but Karston and Ryker were loving them! I didn't think Karston would enjoy them like he did because he hates loud sounds, but he was so excited! I was so glad. The other kids did about a million sparklers, I couldn't keep up! We had an awesome night!
I love love love the 4th of July! I love being with family and friends and having a good time! Even though this year was so CrAzY it was still so much fun! I sure do love all you guys and thank you for playin with us!
And this is how our night ended at about 12:30! We didn't wake up for church the next morning at 7 a.m.! Woops...we were all so tired! It sure was a fun day though =)

6 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Looks like tunz of fun!! Dont worry about not waking up for church LOL me and Jourdain didnt even have a busy day but did do fireworks with my family and we sleep threw two alarms going off!!!LOL

The Imels said...

how much fun! you have no idea how jealous i am... just to think i should have so been with you! this fourth was tough dude i thought of you guys all day! Karston looks bigger than Ryker by the way!!! thats crazy! and the girls look darling as always! i love you dude!

Veena said...

Wow!! What a busy day!! I don't know how you guys did all that. I'd be pooped just after the parade. Looks like tons of fun. I love the 4th--it's my favorite holiday.

Amy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics Cheri, you guys are so darling! Looks like you had a great time. Can't WAIT to hang with you guys in a couple of weeks! Are you going both nights?

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

man you guys really were very busy we were pooped and we only did the second half of what you guys did... thanks for hosting a great BBQ with awesome fireworks and cute kiddos.

Angie said...

What a busy day you guys had! It was so good to see you that morning! Glad you guys came!
Great pictures! I miss all of that family! We need to have some serious gatherings!