

I really can't believe I actually went through with it!!! It feels so good to change it up finally, and will be soooooo nice for
SuMmEr!!! I made 2 apppointments before I cut it, and kept cancelling because I would chicken out, but finally the third time around, I kept it! I almost chickened out again when I was there waiting for 10 minutes to get started! But I am glad I did it! I do miss all that heavy, thick, hot hair...but not enough! I love the new change!! Pretty crazy...I guess this is what you do after 3 kids! Jay says it looks pretty cute for a little BOY!!! Rude! He didn't want me to cut it, but he likes it!!
9 comments:
You look so much like your mama! Cute cute! It will grow back Jay :)
I can't believe you did it!!! I never thought I would see the day. It looks adorable though, and you DO look just like your mom. Pretty girls.
Wow!! You look beautiful! I don't think you ever couldn't look gorgeous- even if you shaved all your hair off. Its so fun to get a change every once in a while! That will be so much nicer this summer.
I thing you look beautiful, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Hey, Bunko is this Friday at my house, please say you can come???
Love it reebus!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..... It is so stinkin cute!!!!
WOW!! I wish I loved my hair short as much as I like yours. I am really wishing I had never cut my hair. Oh well it grows back right?! Your hair is darling! You look so good!
wow! It looks so cute. But I bet you'd look great even if you were bald.
You are ONE HOT MAMA!!!
Post a Comment