Saturday, November 1, 2008

...:::HalLoWeEn NiGhT:::...


We had so much fun last night!! We had a bunch of Jay's brothers and sisters came over with all the kids, and Dani and Corey were over also! We made homemade root beer, and yummy soup in pumpkin bread bowls that were darling!! We went trick-or-treating first with all the kiddos and they had a blast! It was such a nice night...not too cold, but perfect! Jaydyn was running to all of the houses, and Saydey was so much fun this year! She loved getting all the candy! Everytime they put candy in her bag she would say "thank you". It was so cute! It was so fun taking them around the neighborhood! I swear, every year it just gets better and better!! I love my girls! Then we came home and ate some warm yummy dinner and dessert, and played a little poker...and some games! Then we ended the night around 12:30, so I was exhauseted!! I am suprised I didn't go into labor after this CrAzY week!! It was sure fun though!

10 comments:

Kariann said...

Their costumes are So cute!!

Veena said...

So fun!!! That's so great you guys have a little shin-dig with the extended fam. And I love the girls' costumes. How creative!

Traci said...

That sounds like a great Halloween! Your girls look so cute in their costumes!!! Thanks for letting me borrow the witch costume, it was adorable!

k.young said...

Keelia was totally a skunk too! Super cute pictures!

K. Bitton said...

Love the costumes! Sounds like you guys had fun! I can't wait to have two to dress up=)Hope you have a great week!

Robison's said...

Your girls costumes look so flippin cute! Kids make it so fun!

Korine said...

CUUUUUTE!!!!

Angie said...

It looks like you all had so much fun.. Great costumes :)

Coatsy's said...

Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!

ThE WaRnEr'S said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE THE GIRLS COSTUMES! ADORABLE!!! :)