Happy 23rd Birthday to me!! I feel much older than that with 2 kids and one on the way...but oh well, they are so worth it!!!
This was my hair color right after I colored it!! Pretty bright...I know! It's faded a quite a bit now, but I love it like that! So fun! And my hair lady who I have been going to for a couple years now decided she was moving out of state! So now I need a new lady!! Any suggestions???
Here is Grandpa with Jaydyn, Saydey and Easton! They are on a four-wheeler! They love rides from grandpa! Easton is my sister Alisha's darling little boy!! He is such a stud!!




11 comments:
Hey guys-You and your girls are so stinking cute!!!! We all need to get together and really do it and not just say it. Your belly is adorable. Have you guys come up with a name??? Well hope all is well. Love ya
You are so cute! And you little girls are freakin adorable!!! Hope everything is going good for you guys!
Your girls are the cutest little girls that i have ever seen!! they are so adorible!! We all know they got there good looks from there beautiful mom!!
I love all the pics, seriously Saydey and Jaydyn are the cutest. Ok, get your camera girl,I would go crazy without mine.
Sorry I didn't get to chat much last night, I wish I would have talked to you more, but you look so freakin amazing.
You are the cutest pregnant person ever!!!! So I do not have your number! Will you give it to me or call me if you have my number?
What cute pictures. It was great to see you the other night!! I hope you had fun. We are so happy for your family and for all the good things you have going on.
Cute pictures!! Even though you don't think your belly is cute, it really is...you look amazing!
Hey, Cheri. It's your cousin Becky. I found your blog from Lyndsay's who had a link to Dani. Cute family! Congrats on your upcoming baby - I've heard its a boy (I could be wrong - you know.) But anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I'll have to check in on your blog. Take care; tell your fam I said hi.
Your girls are so dang cute! IF I have a girl I hope she is as cute as yours!! :) It has been forever since I've seen you guys. I think it was around the time I had my baby shower... I don't know.. A long time! I hope you are doing well!!
Lyndsay
Hello!! Your family is so cute! I can't believe you are having your third! I know what you mean about feeling older...I just turned 22 and we are having our third too!! (We had a stillborn last October.) Anyway, I am so happy we can keep in touch now! How did you find my blog?? Love ya!
Your hair is darling! I really like it! But lets be honest Cheri- you could buzz your head and you would still be drop dead gorgeous. Your girls are too cute and I can't believe how much older Bobbi is! That's crazy how fast time flies! Hope all continues to go well for you and your cute family!
Post a Comment