We blessed Tynnley Andy on February 5, 2012 in our new ward in Herriman. It was the second time going to that ward. She was blessed by her dad who did an amazing job. I felt the spirit so strong and it couldn't have gone any better. We are so proud to be this precious little girls parents. Tynnley did an amazing job as well. I thought she was going to say Amen at the end since we waited until she was 4 1/2 months old, but she didn't. She was so happy up there and Jay said she was just a talking. It had been so crazy around her right after she was born that we couldn't do it until...well February. But I am glad we got that done and it really went so well. Thank you for those of you who came and supported us on this special day :)
She just was hanging out in this until right before we left...then the big puffy dress came on.
I LOVE her little toesies.
Daddy and his girls...all 3 of them
I never got around to doing her 4 month old post, now that she is 5 months old today, but I will post her stats and some pictures of her the day she turned 4 months old. She did roll over for the first time from her back to her stomach on February 6th, the day after her blessing day. So at 41/2 months. I forgot how exciting all these sweet milestones are. We were some proud parents. She also gets so excited when she sees her bottle because she knows it's grub time. We really can't get enough of this little sweetness!
STATS::
Weight: 14 pounds 1 ounce
(75th percentile)
Height: 25 and a quarter
(75th percentile)




1 comment:
Oh. My. Gosh! She is so cute! Congratulations on the special day.
Post a Comment