Finally...I am posting about our Christmas. I am such a slacker in the blog department, but I am trying, I really am.
Later, Bert and Ryan went back to my house to help Jay with all that needed to be put together for Christmas morning. There was quite a bit of work left to do and Jay didn't want to be up until wee hours of the morning putting everything together, so it was really nice of them to come help while me and the kiddos and the mom and Bobbi visited for awhile to keep the kids out of their way. We all ended up at my house later and made rice krispie treats and my mom helped the girls make their own lip balm she gave them. We all opened our Christmas Eve jammies together which was really fun. We usually just open our jammies with our little family. It was nice having the parents and siblings there too. Then off to bed the kids go...Santa needed to come. It was a long night to say the least. I don't think we got to bed until 5, but we did get a little nap in in between all that goodness. I just LOVE all the excitement. It sure is a great Holiday!
Santa's Christmas cookies, milk and chocolate milk. They also left the reindeer some oatmeal and Jaydyn left Santa a sucker as well! YUM YUM!
Tynnley's pile. She got her nursery get up for the new house. Bedding, lamp, rug, hamper, etc.
Jaydyn, Saydey and Karston's get up
Karston's train set he wanted oh so bad!
Saydey asked for a barbie house.
Jaydyn's loot...her ipod touch is all wrapped up.
Christmas morning was awesome. It is always so much fun and so crazy in the morning. The kids slept in great though, didn't get up until 8 which was nice. They were so excited to see that Santa did indeed come. He drank the chocolate milk and had most of the cookies. The reindeer enjoyed the oatmeal...it was all over the porch and walkway outside. He also took the sucker Jayd left for him. Saydey couldn't believe she really got her doll house, but she didn't know it was going to be that big. Jaydyn's reaction was awesome when she opened her ipod touch. She was so happy and so excited. It was fun watching that. Karston was SO fun this year...he was loving all the gift he got. It sure is hectic, but it sure is fun watching all of those kids so excited and so fun on Christmas. Jay got me clothes, boots, perfume, and hair stuff galore with all of the girls help on picking it all out. Jaydyn even remembered all my sizes so she was a big help to Jay. They also got me a brand new washer and dryer which was awesome! I have been wanting new for some time now. I was so excited to see them. They were being delivered so Jay just showed me a picture on his phone with Jaydyn and Saydey next to them so it was super cute. And I LOVE them! He did a great job...always does. I got Jay some clothes and all that good stuff. I also got Jay a LED T.V. that he has wanted. That surprise got ruined before Christmas though. I wasn't happy about it, but it happened. When they were delivering the T.V. they called Jay to confirm the time it was coming. I ordered it from Costco and put all my info on there with MY number, but they must have used the membership phone number which would be Jay's. I was so bummed. They were a week late on the delivery date, so Jay wasn't even suppose to be home when they were suppose to deliver it...he was out of town working and that was when it was suppose to come. Dumb Costco...so now ya know! It was okay though still. He got his 60 inch LED. It's all good.
My mom and the family came down to my house Christmas afternoon and visited and seen what the kids got. That's always fun for all of us. Then later we went to my dad's house to do Christmas night with them and exchange all of our gifts. We have never done that either. It was fun getting out of the house which we haven't done in years on Christmas. Kids had fun, adults had fun...just a good time! Christmas was great! We love this time of year! Bring it on this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment