I haven't been on here forever, I need to keep up on my blog & others better! All your photos are adorable!!! Love them all! Your baby girl is SO beautiful, just like her Mommy!!! Miss ya Honey!
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
4 comments:
I. LOVE.THEM. SO SO cute!!! I miss her way to much!
She is so dang cute Cheri!! Awesome pictures!! They all turned out so great!! :)
These are DARLING Cheri, what a precious little babes! Who took these for you, they're amazing!!
I haven't been on here forever, I need to keep up on my blog & others better! All your photos are adorable!!! Love them all! Your baby girl is SO beautiful, just like her Mommy!!! Miss ya Honey!
Post a Comment