I have been so MIA for awhile. I have been trying to get this post up for almost a month now. It's been a little crazy here with a newborn and three rug rats. But so so fun! I have been enjoying every minute of this precious girl. It's so so hard to put her down because before I know it she is going to be six months then a year then two! It goes by way to fast so I am soaking up every minute I possibly can with her...in between kids, school, holidays, birthdays, cleaning house, laundry...oh the never ending laundry, and so much more. I feel all I do is change diapers, feed, tell kids to clean up, because there is usually about 8 kids in our house once school is out. CrAzInEsS!!
Tynnley has really been the best baby! She sleeps so well at night, and I really can't complain. She goes to bed around 10 or 11 and sleeps until 5:30 or 6:30 and goes right back to sleep until 8:30. She is awesome. I don't know what I would do if she didn't sleep. She knows she has to let her mama get some sleep or things wouldn't be so good. She is so so spoiled though. She is held all of the time between all of us. She really is So So loved!
I have been adjusting well I think. The first month or so was a little rough with all my crazy emotions, but we got her handled. It was SUPER hard when my sister had to go back to Arizona. She was so much help and always there for me. I miss her more and more everyday! Jay also decided or I guess HAD to go back to work the day Danielle left so lets just say that wasn't a good day at all. The dreaded day when the hubby goes back to work is ALWAYS hard on me! But I think we are getting our routine and things are going great...that is until we move. Yes that is in the works. No details yet, but it will be before the new year and I would even say before Christmas, so that's another thing to add to the craziness.
Anyway, we took Tynners...yes a nickname, to the Dr. at two weeks.
STATS:
Weight: 7 pounds 6 ounces
Height: 19 3/4 inches
So she had passed up her birth weight by five ounces. That's our girl. She is such a good nurser. I could not be happier the way that has been going. Best one yet, and she still hasn't had formula at 5 weeks! That's huge for me. Here are some pictures of her, her first two weeks of life. The first few are off my phone, so bear with me.
Still at the hospital...
Tynnley has really been the best baby! She sleeps so well at night, and I really can't complain. She goes to bed around 10 or 11 and sleeps until 5:30 or 6:30 and goes right back to sleep until 8:30. She is awesome. I don't know what I would do if she didn't sleep. She knows she has to let her mama get some sleep or things wouldn't be so good. She is so so spoiled though. She is held all of the time between all of us. She really is So So loved!
I have been adjusting well I think. The first month or so was a little rough with all my crazy emotions, but we got her handled. It was SUPER hard when my sister had to go back to Arizona. She was so much help and always there for me. I miss her more and more everyday! Jay also decided or I guess HAD to go back to work the day Danielle left so lets just say that wasn't a good day at all. The dreaded day when the hubby goes back to work is ALWAYS hard on me! But I think we are getting our routine and things are going great...that is until we move. Yes that is in the works. No details yet, but it will be before the new year and I would even say before Christmas, so that's another thing to add to the craziness.
Anyway, we took Tynners...yes a nickname, to the Dr. at two weeks.
STATS:
Weight: 7 pounds 6 ounces
Height: 19 3/4 inches
So she had passed up her birth weight by five ounces. That's our girl. She is such a good nurser. I could not be happier the way that has been going. Best one yet, and she still hasn't had formula at 5 weeks! That's huge for me. Here are some pictures of her, her first two weeks of life. The first few are off my phone, so bear with me.
Still at the hospital...




2 comments:
Oh she is just so sweet!! Don't know how you do it....I am still trying to figure it all out! What a doll though!!
I love my tiny tynn!!!!
Post a Comment