(In no particular order...It kind of goes newest to oldest...sorry!)
I still am behind and have lots more to blog about...
Jay had the oppportunity to bless little miss Rikki MaRee! We just did it at my house with close family and friends. Jay did an amazing job...this is the third baby he has blessed! Thank you Danielle for sharing your special day with us! We LOVE you and your family more than anything and would do anything for you! We love having you! You have such a special place in my heart and so do your precious girls! Thank you for being the amazing sister you are! LOVE YOU!
Rikki is actually wearing Jaydyn's blessing dress which is cool!
We got the boat all ready and are loving it! It's been so much fun this year with our kids. They LOVE it so it makes it that much better. This is the second time we took the boat out this year. Just our family and one of Jaydyn's friends. It was so fun. Every time the boat rocks Karston to sleep, so he gets in a good nap! They LOVE riding the tube. Jaydyn really has NO fear when it comes to that thing. She wants Jay to whip her all over that lake and is always giving the faster sign! Saydey is a little more intimidated by it and has to sit in the middle or else she thinks she is going to fall out. Karston likes it too...with mommy that is. He will go with the girls, just not for very long. But at least he likes it! We are going to get Jaydyn and Saydey wake boarding this year with their own boards. Jaydyn is dying to get our there on a wake board! So fun! Wish I could board this year...DANG IT! I asked Jay last time if I could just do it for a minute and I would just stay in the wake and not jump or anything. Yeah, that didn't go over too well. I got shut right down! Oh well...sacrifices we make! Anyway...fun fun day on the lake!
Here are the kids one of the nights Danielle was here. Of course she stayed with me and my family. I love it! The kids have so so much fun. This night they were all wearing their matching Jammie's Kim and I made for them. They looked adorable. Don't mind Saydey's make-up and some dirty faces from Popsicles.
Can I just say what an AMAZING daddy Jay is to his babies! He LOVES them so so much and would do anything for them. He always is out there playing with them no matter how tired he is which is often because he is a busy busy boy! He is always there for them no matter what and is always worrying about them! He would give them the world if he could. Just the way he looks at each one of them melts my heart! He is just amazing and I am so lucky! I know I take it for granted sometimes, and I know I shouldn't because he is the BEST! We love him to pieces! Thank you Honey for all you do for our children!
About a month ago...one Sunday we were all just hanging out outside. We bought some stain a couple days before that and so Jay decided he wanted to just see what it looked like. Well lets just say the whole family decided to go check it out and help paint. It was actually a blast because it was a great project the kids could help with that was fun for them, and I didn't care about the mess. So we went to town for almost four hours...that is when we ran out of stain and were almost all the way done. The girls helped for most of the time too. Karston was in and out but he sure put his help in. It looks way better...now if we could just finish it! This is what we ended up with...




No comments:
Post a Comment