::I am feeling great!
::I have contractions every day and have been since about 21 weeks
::Gained some pounds that is for sure! 16 to be exact but don't tell!
::She is very very active and is awake at 11:00 pm every single night without fail.
::Still LOVE to eat those boneless buffalo wings from Applebees as hot as you can get them
::Gotta love the heartburn every night
::Low on iron, but other than that everything is good.
::No name yet...couple ideas but nothing set in stone
::I am actually measuring big for how far along I am, so maybe she will come sooner than later
::I go to the Dr. on the 8th of July and get drink that amazing drink for the glucose test! YUCK!
::Love watching my belly move and feeling her move is always amazing!
::I am actually 27 weeks and 3 days
::I'm not going to lie...every pregnancy seems just a little tougher than the last, but I am enjoying it most of the time!
::I can't believe I almost have 4 kids!! CRAZY!




No comments:
Post a Comment