Thursday, December 16, 2010

::DaNcE::DaNcE::CHeeR::

Jaydyn and Saydey had their Christmas progression night for dance. They wear their jammies and show us what they have been working on so far. I wish this was more of a recital but it is still so cute to watch them and how they really are learning technique. Saydey was the first to go and she did amazing! It is so fun to watch them have fun and watch them learn and perform. She is getting so good at her leaps and she knows all five ballet positions. She is also working on her splits and almost has those down. She practices everyday. She loves dance and hope she still loves it when she gets older. She loves to be center of attention so she loves performing in front of an audience.







Jaydyn's dance performance was about an hour after Saydey's so we hung out with Dan and Kim and their little girls. We got some grub and shopped a little. I got one picture of Jaydyn waiting with her class for it to start and then of course...my camera dies and nobody else has one that I can borrow. I was so mad, so needless to say, she looked just like Saydey did in their matching jammies and scarf. So adorable. She did awesome too and is really getting good at her leaps and side leaps, and turns. She loves dance, but LOVES cheer even more.
The next night she had her cheer performance. Don't worry...I got pictures of that. She is the flyer in her group and she loves it. She has the perfect little build for cheer and gymnastics. She can do cartwheels, round offs, and hand stands perfect. She is working on her back walk over and her back hand spring. She only has to be spotted with one hand on both of those. So in a couple months I bet she can do them by herself. Don't hold me to it though. Their routine is super super fast so they are trying to nail that down in time for their competition in March. It's so so fun to watch her succeed in something she loves so much. (sorry, I am the mom...I can brag.) I just LOVE watching them do their thing!





Afterwards they got to see Santa and tell them what they wanted for Christmas...I don't know if I could call this guy Santa though and Jaydyn knew it. So he was an Elf helping the real Santa out but was still very nice. Whew! They got to see him both nights and each night told him they wanted something different. Ha so cute! They don't really know what they want...all sorts of little stuff.



I am just proud of my two gorgeous baby girls and LOVE to watch them in doing something they love!! I know they are still young, but it is still so so fun getting into it and letting them know how proud of them mom and dad are!! They are just the best!!

No comments: