Grandpa Bert was the one who pulled it out. She couldn't take it anymore...she wanted that tooth out. So grandpa got a string...(well, that's what we looked for and couldn't find, so we used one of my extra extensions. We pulled it apart and it worked great...gross and weird,I know!) She was nervous for sure. When grandpa yanked it out and we were all cheering she didn't even know it was out. She just tasted blood! It was too cute. We found the tooth thank goodness! She left it under her pillow and got five whole dollars and a little prize!! WOW...what an awesome tooth fairy! She was so excited. I guess I just have to deal with the fact that my little girl is growing up...I better buckle up!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
One lost tooth and theToOtHfAiRy...
One week ago today, Jaydyn lost her first tooth. I think it's weird. She is too little to be loosing teeth already! I didn't think this would happen for awhile. Now her whole look is going to change...now that she is loosing teeth. I don't know if I am ready for that. She also has two more teeth that are loose. So weird my little girl is growing up right before my very eyes! She is so BIG!!!
Grandpa Bert was the one who pulled it out. She couldn't take it anymore...she wanted that tooth out. So grandpa got a string...(well, that's what we looked for and couldn't find, so we used one of my extra extensions. We pulled it apart and it worked great...gross and weird,I know!) She was nervous for sure. When grandpa yanked it out and we were all cheering she didn't even know it was out. She just tasted blood! It was too cute. We found the tooth thank goodness! She left it under her pillow and got five whole dollars and a little prize!! WOW...what an awesome tooth fairy! She was so excited. I guess I just have to deal with the fact that my little girl is growing up...I better buckle up!





Grandpa Bert was the one who pulled it out. She couldn't take it anymore...she wanted that tooth out. So grandpa got a string...(well, that's what we looked for and couldn't find, so we used one of my extra extensions. We pulled it apart and it worked great...gross and weird,I know!) She was nervous for sure. When grandpa yanked it out and we were all cheering she didn't even know it was out. She just tasted blood! It was too cute. We found the tooth thank goodness! She left it under her pillow and got five whole dollars and a little prize!! WOW...what an awesome tooth fairy! She was so excited. I guess I just have to deal with the fact that my little girl is growing up...I better buckle up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I feel totally cheated as a child. My toothfairy left me $1! A measly $1.
Your girls are growing up fast though! It's crazy! They're so beautiful, just like their mom. And their aunts, and their grandma. Gosh.
Post a Comment