Monday, November 29, 2010

:::A day to GiVe ThAnKs::: 2010

Thanksgiving this year was a little crazy! The hubby and I were brave enough to do it at my house this year with my dad's side of the family. It's a good thing Dani was here to help us get everything ready. I do have to say how proud I am of us...we did cook the turkey all by ourselves with a little help from the Internet. We were a little nervous at how it would turn out, but man...all I have to say is WE ARE GOOD! It turned out awesome. Nice and moist. It was great. We also made about five pies, and the stuffing. Everybody else brought something so we didn't have to do it ALL, thank goodness! Keeping a house clean, renting tables and chairs and setting up was enough. I think we did pretty good. I think Dani and I went to Wal mart a dozen times because we kept forgetting stuff. Like on Wednesday night at 12:30 in the morning running to the store to get a turkey bag...yeah! It sure was fun though. I think everything turned out pretty good! Lots of yummy food and great company...what more can ya ask for? I am so glad Dani and her adorable family could come to Utah to celebrate with us. It wouldn't have been the same without them! It was so sad to see them leave. So all in all it was great...and now I am glad that I will never have to host again...Hahaha...hopefully!!

LOVE YOU FAMILY!

What a LADIES man!
He is such a ChEeSeBaLl, but I love it.
KaYlA and myself...she babysits my kids, and is a great friend!
:::SiStErS:::
::DaNi::DaD::MySeLf::
I just LOVE her!!
My cute cousin Patti and Jaydyn...Jaydyn LOVES Patti
:::The IMEL family:::

The OLIVER family...well some of them
This was so cute...SaYdEy and EasToN feeding each other PuMpKiNn PIE!!

:::SaYdEy cHeRi:::
:::KaRsToN JaCoB:::


Jaydyn was being such a StInKeR!! Best we got!
The FERGUSON family!

Now I get the opportunity to share what I am most grateful for in no particular order...

::My AmAzInG husband of almost 7 years::
::My three precious kids whom I AdOrE::
::My AwEsOmE family...that includes Jay's family::
::My warm cozy home::
::Our health::
::The Gospel::
::My Heavenly Father::
::My Husbands strength and motivation::

I have so much more to be thankful for but those are some of the most important to me! I hope everyone out there had an AWESOME Turkey day...

No comments: