Sunday, October 24, 2010

SaYdEy'S First field trip to the PuMpKiN PaTcH

Saydey girl went on her very first field trip to the pumpkin patch in Orem. She was so excited for this for weeks and she had so much fun even though she was a little under the weather with a tummy ache. She was a trooper though. I tagged along with Karston and Jaydyn too. They went through the corn maze and posed for silly pictures. They got to pet animals and play on playgrounds. They ate a snack and got to pick out their very own pumpkins! It was such a good day to go...it was almost too hot! I am not complaining though. I am so glad Saydey enjoyed herself. Thanks Sayd for letting mom, Karston and Jaydyn tag along! This isn't everybody, but it is morning and afternoon combined.

Singing songs!



My gorgeous kiddos

ChEeSe!!!

SiStErS!


Karston following his sisters



1 comment:

The Imels said...

my oh my they are CUTE!!!! I just love them =) Can't wait to see Saydey's birthday post! Could you PLEASE hurry up and get on that!!! LOVE YOU!!