Saydey girl's 4th birthday was on October 23rd. She is FOUR years old and I really can't believe it. We LOVE this little girl so much and wanted to make her day special. It was a cold rainy day but that didn't stop her from having fun! She also had a nasty cold sore that was killing her. Daddy took her on lots of four wheeler rides...rain or shine, it didn't matter to her. She was lovin it. I had wanted to do some other things for her but it didn't work out because of the weather, but we had lots of friends and family come over and enjoy some warm soup and good company and one happy girl!
This is how her birthday fun started...
So ExCiTeD because there is someone special at the door!
It was so cute...Saydey got all shy and embarrassed when she saw Cinderella
Putting on her Cinderella dress that Cinderella herself brought her!
The kids didn't know what to think
She also brought Saydey a princess crown!
THANKS Cinderella!!!
Cinderella also painted the girls fingernails and brought lip stick and glitter...OOOhhhh la la!!
Cinderella with all the girls!
OpEnInG PrEsEnTs!!!
The CaKe...
The best family picture we got out of several!!
Handing out GoOdIe BaGs!
THANK YOU CiNdErElLa for such a great BIRTHDAY!!!!




5 comments:
Oh how freakin cute... I love it... Chloe wants snow white to come to her next party, so maybe Cinderella could help us with that. I can't believe how big saydey is. I remember when she was just born... give her a huggy from me and chloe!
Ahh that was so sweet made me even tear a little like usual! Looks like she had a special special day! LOVE YOU SAYDEY GIRL!
Looks like she had an awesome birthday! Can't believe how big all your kids are. Hope you guys are doing good!!
So fun!! I Love the cake too!! Wish i could have made it!!! Tell her Happy Birthday for me!!
Cheri you are such a cute mom. I love all the fun things you do for your kids. You look great where did you get that dress I love it!!
Post a Comment