So since I am so very far behind at blogging...I am just going to post some random pictures and things that we did over the summer that didn't get blogged about because it has just been one thing after another so I haven't had any time to blog. Sad I know, but it is really driving me nuts. So I will start with what I have on my computer.
:.:.:We LOVE GiRlS NiGhT OuT:.:.:
We went to see Sex and the city 2 and went to dinner before the movie. Oh good times good times! Even though we had a horrible dining experience, the company was great! Love these girls.
:::LeMoNaDe:::
The girls decided they wanted to try out a lemonade stand...their very first one at that. They had a couple thirsty costumers but most of it was drank by their little helpers...well drank or spilled. They had a good time though and that's all that matters.
Karston sure enjoyed himself a cup or two.
4th of JuLy
So we had a pretty chill 4th of July. Everybody just came over to my house for breakfast and hung out all day and watched fireworks in front of my house. Low key, I know but it was still so fun.
Jaydyn is feeding Karston peanut butter on a spoon...she wanted a little snack while she was watching the fireworks I guess.
All of us LaDiEs
Karston and his little cuz Ryker that is 8 days younger than him...they were just running back and forth with each other...SO CUTE!
***GaTeWaY***
Tsalaph, Tiffany, Meri, Vel, Kim, and Ann all rode Trax to the gateway with all out kids and let me tell you it was an adventure. It was a pain in the butt with all our strollers getting on and off that thing. I probably won't do that again but it was a good experience and the kids LOVED it. Not to mention all the strange people that ride Trax....kind of creepy. We let the kids run through the water fountain the whole time because it was so hot. They had a lot of fun.
A quick little story...I had just got my new phone in the mail that day after waiting for three days for it. As I was loading the kids in the car, I set my phone on my car bumber. So as I am driving on the freeway to 90th south, I asked Tsalaph where the heck my phone was. Oh it's somewhere in the car for sure. Tsal tried calling it and i don't hear the dumb thing. So I thought to myself, No I couldn't have set it on the bumber it's in the back on the floor. That's where I usually put it when I am buckling Karston in. So after a long drive on the freeway and a U turn we are at the Trax parking lot. Yes...as I go to get the stroller out of the back there is my nice shinny phone sitting on the bumber! I really don't know how that thing stayed on because when I went to grab it it slid right off. Crazy story and I sure glad I didn't have to buy a new phone!!
.
This was cute. All the kiddos were playing outside and Kasey heard the ice cream man and went over there by himself...eventually the kids saw and bought them all ice cream! What a nice Uncle Kasey!
Tsalaph and I bleached the boys hair one day...that was fun and it turned out so cute!

Well there ya have it...I know...pretty old pictures but better late that never I guess. It's more for my records anyway.
I have a lot more to blog about when I can get my pictures downloaded so stay tuned...
PEACE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment