Friday, September 17, 2010

JaYdYn & SaYdEy'S 1ST day of SCHOOL

Saydey had her first day of Preschool on September 7th. Her teacher is Miss Amber...Jaydyn's old Preschool teacher. She goes in the a.m. She just leaves a couple houses down from us which is nice. Saydey was really shy about going to school which I didn't think she would be. She wanted me to stay the whole time with her. I stayed for the first little while then snuck out. Then I heard her cry, but not for long. She just knows a couple of people and I think that's what makes her a little scared. She told me there is just so many kids! So she doesn't want to go to school but once she gets there and gets settled in she lets me leave. So I think she will do great!
Saydey's first day of Preschool 2010






Jaydyn started Kindergarten on September 1st...her 6th birthday. I don't know which one she was more excited for. Her teacher is Mrs. Sheddan and she is probably about 4 foot 7. Not kidding! Jaydyn also goes in the a.m. She loves recess of course but hates sitting on the rug. There are a couple of rowdy boys in her class which she doesn't like and she says her teacher is bossy...so we have been kind of struggling with the whole Kindergarten thing. I have stayed and watched her in her class for an hour and Jaydyn just seemed bored. So I hope we did the right thing by holding her back even though she was so ready to go to the big school last year. We just take it day by day.

Jaydyn's first day of Kindergarten 2010




I sure do LOVE my girls and worry about how they are doing every day!! I hope they will just start to LOVE going to school, which I am sure they will one of these days!
We LOVE our GiRlS!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think you did the right thing. It might be hard for the first couple of years with Jayden, but eventually, she will LOVE being the oldest in her class. My parents held me back and I really liked it. When she gets older, she will be able to drive and date before ANY of the other girls! Cute girls Cheri!